Optimize the Pipeline Network
Explore new strategies for leak detection and monitoring pipelines.Read more here
Reduction in Leakages with Leak Detection Systems
New technological advancements in monitoring pipeline infrastructure.Secure your place
E&P Production Growth and Pipeline Expansion
Detailed regional expectations across the North American pipeline network.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Andrew Stevenson
Sustainable Pipeline Systems Ltd
- David Cheng
- Peter Han
- Joseph Hlady
Lux Modus Ltd.
- Douglas Baer
- Sanjay Yadav
- Manon Servais
- Vincent Gaeto
- Steven Koles
- Braden Fitz-Gerald
- VanGuard Pipeline Inspections
- Grey Owl Leak Detection
- Bridger Pipeline LLC
- Flowstate Solutions
- AP Sensing Americas
- American Innovations
- ABB Inc.
- Pioneer Natural Resources
- Lux Modus Ltd.
- Valley Forge & Bolt Mfg. Co.
- Sustainable Pipeline Systems Ltd
- Hydromax USA
Who Should Attend
- Logistics and Transportation
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management
- Pipeline Operations
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Terminal Operations
- Pipeline Inspections
- Pipeline Construction Services
- Pipeline Engineering
- Leak Detection Services
- Regulatory and Legal Counsel
- Project and Risk Management
- Pipeline Monitoring Services
- Hydraulic Model Calibration
- Quality Control and Testing
- Business Development
- Inventory Management
- In-Line Inspection Pigging
- Market Research and Analysis
- Data & Leakage Analytics
- Health and Safety Standards
The Pipeline Technology 2022 conference will deliver the most up-to-date market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest pipeline technologies to improve efficiencies and operations across the network…view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2022:
- Latest crude oil and gas volumes, demand, and transportation forecasts
Understand the key market drivers with an update on crude oil and gas volumes from the region and their impact on pipeline capacities.
- Evaluate the current pipeline infrastructure and ensuring network integrity
Update on the latest developments in pipeline facilities and evaluating existing infrastructure to recognize investments required to improve operational efficiencies across the network.
- New technologies and techniques in pipeline monitoring and leak detection systems
Explore state-of-the-art technologies for managing and monitoring the pipeline network to ensure safety and asset integrity for sustainable pipeline transportation.
- Utilization of data analytics to identify leaks and optimize detection and monitoring programs
Learn new techniques in analyzing leakage data to identify smaller leaks across the oil and gas pipeline network.
- Current regulatory framework and upcoming regulations for the pipeline network
Understanding current regulatory frameworks and policies to ensure operational improvements and address environmental and safety concerns.
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful program
Gain insight from leading pipeline operators and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure performance.
- The only conference so far that I found that brings customers and suppliers together. Marcelo Niedermann (Rotex Global)
- Very informative, great collection of industry players, and highly relevant. Corry Manderson (Lawter)
- A great balance between the technical and commercial aspects. Mariano Conde (Total SA)
- Very interesting and great experience. Great material shared, will help to analyze the big picture! Diego Betti (EnDriven)
- The event is very important for the industry to know the new trends and a very good opportunity to meet new people in the industry. Hernan Sueta (Pan American Energy)
- Excellent conference. Very useful information. Well organized event and agenda was very appropriate. Craig Marshall (Gran Tierra Energy)